Self-serve product tours…
Allow your prospects to interact with your product before ever ever talking to sales.
Marketing Use Cases
The Product Tour as your new CTA
Can your visitors experience your product without getting on the phone with a sales rep? This is the key to product-led growth.
You already have a “Talk To Sales” call-to-action. Do you have an alternative CTA where the visitor can directly experience the product?
- Edit your app’s data to tell the best story
- Tailor the screen flows to show the “ah-ha!” moment
- Guide visitors with in-app messaging
- Integrate with your marketing automation platform
- Analyze campaign progress in realtime
Nurture leads with product
What’s more compelling than sending your leads yet another PDF or blog post?
A link to the product: “Try XYZ for yourself.”
- Create a library of product experiences using “slices” of your product
- Curate and tune each experience without engineering
- Track results both live and through your marketing automation system
Show not-yet-live product
Your upcoming annual user conference. How do you show features not live yet?
Marketing campaigns are often out in front of the production app. With Reprise you can capture features in even a development environment. Customize the data and then publish so that your demo is locked and loaded for the stage.
- Capture screens from anywhere, even development servers
- Populate and customize data to tell your story
- Mix with existing production screens