Sales Use Cases
Personalize demos and leave-behinds
Equip your sales team with interactive demos and leave-behinds that are tailored for prospects to make a lasting impression and drive engagement.
Reprise enables you:
- Create variable fields for text or dates
- Fill fields with content you want displayed on screen
- Display personalized content within the product experience
- Easily scale for your entire team, so everyone can quickly provide personalized experiences
See how you can use dynamic text and variables to personalize demos and leave-behinds.
Sales engineers can add custom variables, including name, title, company, and dates.
Recipients see a customized asset.
Verticalize and segment your demos
Demos resonate when the prospect can imagine themselves using the product. That’s hard to do when your demo was constructed for a different persona or industry or pain point.
Reprise allows you build multiple versions of your demo:
- Different customer segments: demos for enterprise vs. midmarket prospects
- Different rep seniority: junior rep with on-rails demo scripts vs. senior reps with full access
- Different prospect industries: demo data from retail vs. manufacturing
- Different prospect roles: a detailed demo for frontline users vs. a high-level demo for executive approvers
Equip champions with interactive leave-behinds
Enable your account champion to show their boss the feature that will matter most.
With Reprise you can:
- Let accounts touch and use your app after the call, instead of just reading PDF documentation
- Accelerate deal cycle by getting buy-in from decision makers using a demo instead of full POC
- Watch realtime as your Replay is passed around within an account and opened by decision makers
- Observe which parts of the product they focus most on
Demo in a controlled, rock-solid sandbox
Your product team is releasing features and changes to the product as fast as they can. But is that what’s good for your sales team?
Reprise gives sales teams control over their demo environment so they can scale more effectively:
- Delay showing product changes and updates until you’ve trained on them
- Insulate the demo environment from downtime and the real-life complications of a production environment
- Anonymize and curate data shown in your demo environment